Guidance and support for your health and well-being while balancing busy schedules or working from home!
Learn effective, practical techniques to:
- REDUCE CHRONIC PAIN
- IMPROVE YOUR MOBILITY & FLEXIBILITY
- LOWER YOUR STRESS LEVELS
- INCREASE YOUR ENERGY & FOCUS
- INTRODUCTORY CALL - Individual, 20-30 minute Zoom 'intake'. An opportunity for us to talk about your health goals and challenges, and to go through your health & wellness self-evaluation.
- THE CHANNEL - Group coaching, individual support, and a place to ask your health & wellness questions. New videos twice a week, and an ever-expanding searchable library of stretches and exercises for almost any type of musculoskeletal pain, ache, or restriction! Each month, we spend a couple of weeks taking a closer look at a focused topic or theme.
- ADDITIONAL TOOLS - Printable resources with extra tips, prompts, or information for ideas and accountability.
The advice given on this channel is not meant as a substitute for medical advice. Heini Tallent LMT is not a medical doctor nor is she qualified to make any diagnoses. It is up to you to determine the suitability of any of the exercises for your health and level of fitness - if in any doubt, please seek your physician's advice before starting any health or wellness program.
Through 15 years of clinical experience and twice as long in competitive sports, Heini has seen time and again that the greatest successes do not come from one single, magic ingredient. With her help and guidance, you'll learn a holistic approach to getting better. Heini's philosophy blends a goal-driven focus with an understanding of our bodies' interlinked connections and an appreciation for wellness from within. Heini's clients know her as a skilled and knowledgeable guide who genuinely cares and is invested in their success. Working with her is a close partnership, as she strives to educate and empower.