About the channel
The Robin Finn Women's Writing Den will transform your writing practice through weekly "2-minutes of magic" mini writes, individualized strength-based feedback, exercises designed to build confidence, freedom, and exploration, and a meaningful connection to a community of supportive writers. Each week, I offer mini-writes, feedback, strategies, support, methods, and mindsets to help you release and share your authentic voice. Our deepest writing comes from our bodies, not our minds. When we learn to get out of our own way, our creative genius naturally shines through. In The Den, you will write and share feedback in a manner that sparks your creativity, enhances your accountability, assists you in writing without judgment, neutralizes negative beliefs and "gremlin talk," generates mounds of new material, and invigorates your writing. This is your 24/7 writing coach and writing community all in one. Buckle up!
Your monthly membership includes:
• Weekly check-ins, personalized commitment making and 1-to-1 accountability checks
• Weekly writing prompts for "Two Minutes of Magic" mini-writes
• Individualized, strength-based feedback from Robin on every piece of writing you post and feedback from other members of The Den
• One-on-one coaching with Robin to help overcome creative blocks, get support for your writing and creative projects, and discuss any other creative issues as they emerge
• Den Talks focused on the art and practice of writing, including: writing strategies and methods, working with timed writing, supporting freshly-written material, going deeper into your writer’s voice, creating and sustaining momentum, building confidence as a writer, submitting and pitching your writing, and other relevant topics as they arise
• Opportunities to post larger pieces of writing and receive individualized feedback from Robin and other members of the Den community
• Opportunities to submit writing and be published in The Women's Writing Den online magazine
• Intimate, Den-members-only writing events held live on Zoom
• A digital archive of writing prompts and creative qualities you can use anytime, at your own pace.
• 24/7 availability: The Den is always open! Post and share your writing when it works for you. This unique video platform allows you to work at your convenience, according to your unique time zone, lifestyle, and schedule
• A nurturing community of fellow women writers working with established methodologies of providing feedback in a manner that nurtures a writer’s original voice, builds creative confidence, and inspires and motivates your writing