NEW: SPECIAL SERIES!
Starting August 24, best-selling author and leading nutrition expert Jennifer Tyler Lee will be hosting a special workshop series: The Back-to-School Project. Every day for a month she'll share:
> Make-ahead dinner recipes and meal prep hacks to save you time
> Easy lunch ideas so that you don't have to burn up your worktime making meals in the middle of the day
> Nourishing breakfast recipes so everyone in your family can start the day on the right path
> Grab-n-go snack recipes that will keep your pantry stocked
> Budget-friendly recipes to maximize your weekly grocery run
> Tips to get your whole family involved in the cooking, so that not every meal falls on you
Most importantly, this series will bring together a community of supportive parents who are learning to cook delicious, plant-forward, low-sugar meals to nourish their families.
This special series includes daily tips and cooking hacks, 1:1 video coaching, four (4) virtual cooking classes to put all of these principles into practice, and a vibrant, supportive community. The series is part of the Jennifer Tyler Lee Cooking Club, which is hosted on Marco Polo. All recipes are focused on helping you boost your intake of fruits and vegetables, reduce added sugar, and keep your immune system strong to stay resilient to infection.
The cost to participate in this one-month special series is $59.99. As a bonus, receive a free 30-minute family nutrition consultation when you sign up by August 21 (the 1:1 coaching call is a $100 value). Together with Jennifer, you'll discuss your family dietary preferences and how to set yourself up to achieve your specific nutrition goals. She'll also provide tailored recipes to get you started.
ABOUT THE JENNIFER TYLER LEE COOKING CLUBJennifer Tyler Lee’s Cooking Club is a place where we can learn and cook together. Each week Jennifer will share clever cooking hacks and strategies to help us make simple and better choices to live more healthy and joyful lives. Jennifer’s approachable style and unique ability to translate evidence-based nutrition science into actionable steps and delicious recipes makes it easy to make small positive changes to improve your health. Membership includes:
- Unlimited access to all of Jennifer’s LIVE cooking classes held via Zoom on Friday’s at 3:30pPT (no class fees, no registration hassles; a $100 value)
- Video cooking tips, mini-courses including setting up your low-sugar kitchen and how to modify recipes for preferences like dairy-free, gluten-free, and plant-based diets, plus video Q&A with Jennifer
- 1:1 video coaching from Jennifer to help you with all of your cooking needs, whether you're making her recipes or a family favorite
- On-demand access to a full digital archive of cooking classes and tips so you can cook anytime, at your own pace
- Bonus gifts every month including Jennifer’s favorite cookbooks, cooking essentials, and ingredients